Thursday 16 October 2014

A Woolly Tail ........................ a woolly tale

Nope not a long beating about the bushes fictional story, but a wonderful wool shop!

Ordered some lovely yummy scrummy wool form them several times now and they could not have been more helpful. Quick delivery and well packaged

Even when they were on  holiday I was getting emails saying delivery might be a bit delayed as they were away on holiday ..................... I emailed back saying ENJOY your holiday the wool can wait!
Needless to say it all arrived within days - and I am told they had a great time!
Since then the wonderful Julie of Woolly Tail has called to confirm my order and delivery and even asking what I was going to make - so she truly engages with her customer base.

But the really bizarre thing is that she was an Egyptologist and I an archaeologist - both had done classics, and now both in all things woolly - now how is that for a woolly tale??? Talk about serendipity I said and now she tells me that is the name of her house ..................... we must be on the same wavelength............... fibre-length..... what a twist to the tale??? LOL

A small family run business where the personal touch is more than evident - hence I check out what she has on offer often - she features the really lovely WEST YORKSHIRE SPINNERS WOOLS - apparently a business run by a Father and his son
I am trying some out to see how it handles in crochet. All the WYSW are locally sourced wools and spun at their factory in Oxenhope near Keighly in West Yorkshire

So do please look at their website and see what is on offer - a lovely range of quality wools and a personal service - now it can not get better than that folks, and I do so love to support local, family run small businesses. So many ticks in the boxes ...................... below are the links to their websites - happy wool gathering ............


 

No comments:

Post a Comment