Saturday 24 October 2015

Peninsula Craft Show on this weekend 10-5pm.

Peninsula Craft Show on this weekend
Exhibition and sales area
at
Ipswich High School for Girls
WOOLVERSTONE
10am-5pm
This is in the SPORTS HALL due to renovations
 
But we filled the Sports Hall -
 
Lots of quilts to see - a quilt fest of quilts
(enough quilts o make a show in themselves)
 
Wood turning
Silver Jewellery
Crochet
Navistitch
Glass fibre vases
Turned wood Pens & Pencils  ......................... and ooh just so much more to see
 
Tea coffee and that all important cake available!!
 
General view of the Show

My Bladderwrack Lollipop Waistcoat


Front view
 
A selection of my Lollipop Shawls and Neapolitan Blanket and poncho - all in cotton

My Rail of my crochet items
(SOLD a jacket today!!)

My String Theory Necklaces

My quilt in the exhibition

My Far Pavilions Quilt - lots admiring comments about this one!

My "50 Shades of Grey" - in wool and silk

Exhibition table with various artists work
 
SO as you can not only my things but lots of other things - ALL hand crafted!!
Nothing imported or bought in!

No comments:

Post a Comment