Wednesday 16 December 2015

The Christmas Raffle and our wonderful Mary!

 
Well yesterday as the Christmas Raffle - arranged as always by our wonderful Mary
She arranges a raffle every week and helps raise funds for all sorts of charities!!
The Christmas Raffle is the biggest of the year and we all contribute something - including hand made quilts, cushions, wall-hangings as well as gift baskets and all sorts things!
Plus she always gets into the spirit of the day and wears the most wonderful fun Xmas Sweater every year - this year was fairy lights, big dangly earrings and Rudolf head-dress!
She makes us all laugh and give the best hugs ever!!
Thank you Mary for all you do for us and for all the charities you help raise funds for!!
 
 
All the prizes and you can see the quilt Josie & I made together on the far right
Was a great morning girls!
 
My thanks to all in the group who have been such good friends and given me so much support this past year - which for me has not been a good one healthwise
(the M.E. really been biting back ........... as all of you know)
 
Your laughter and support has helped me through many a dark hour - so my thanks to all!!
May all have a wonderful Christmas and I hope the New Year brings all the good things in life to each and everyone of you!!
Love and hugs to all!!
xXXx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment