Monday 13 February 2017

Fresh off my hook .......

 
New project fresh off the hook ........ from some lovely charcoal Wendy Traditional Aran wool recently delivered from
 
Go check out her super range of locally sourced wools ...!!
 
Realised - well was reminded that my poor blog was being rather ignored ...... sorry about that but just due to various things - mainly ill health, being unable to walk for nearly a month just before Christmas did not help!
Anyway ...trying to get back in being the happy hooker I usually am - LOL :-) ;-)
 
So - had ordered some Wendy Aran (a T B Ramsden wool), from A Woolly Tail (my go to place for Yorkshire sourced wools) -very helpful they are as well, fast delivery and super service!! Anyway this had arrived last week and already hooked up a couple of balls ...... more coming later ;-)
 
The big reveal will come later .......... maybe a new range of goodies .... trying to get my design mojo back!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment