Saturday 1 October 2011

Ohhhh errrrr a scary day

Well nothing on blog as had a rather scary day last Sunday - I sort of collapsed with my arms being dead weights - all tingly and felt all dizzy with pains down my arms and in my chest ..........and all I was trying to do was give my DH a hug!! ............so Paramedic came - a super girl called (I think) Emma and after a thorouigh exam she said she wanted me inhosp for an overnight - so ambulance called (they were already on their way) and was rapidly and efficintly transported to hosp ................... tests galore n lots blood taken - a kindly doc (called I think Hassim) who even came and checked on me before going home .........................so when chips are down the NHS came through

So thanks again to all the emergency staff - sorry about names was feeling rather dizzy n hazy!!

Was kept in several days - staying in various wards - blood tests came back OK (BIG sigh relief as not a heart attack as they thought) so had to work out cause so Xrays taken of my neck - showed osteo-arthritis and damage to spine ...................... so needed an MRI to check no pressure on spinal cord ................ well when that was done (bit of a wait there) that showed the nature of teh damage to my vertebrae but thnakfully no pressure on spinal cord
So eventually allowed home ..............feeling rather sore n bruised from all the prodding of my back and manipulating of joints ............ but relieved to be home!!

So a quiet few days at home .......................as didn't get much sleep there ......................... but managed lots of reading - Wolf Hall an excellent book.

No comments:

Post a Comment