Wednesday 28 August 2013

Art on The Prom - Felixstowe

Friday 30th at 1.10pm
Radio Suffolk will be doing an interview about Art on The Prom
Steve Wyatt and myself  are being interviewed 
so tune in and get the latest about Art on The Prom 

Last event on The Triangle the Saturday for a  preview of three artists before the 
Main Event 
on 
SUNDAY 
 


Just a  reminder folks 
Art on The Prom 
Felixstowe Promenade 
10-4pm 
SINGULARONE  
STAND 56 

I will be there with Estelle and her pottery 
That's Estelle in the pic wearing one of my jackets she had bought the previous year 
All my crafts behind her 

Please come and say hello and see my latest designs 
or commission something special 

I will have on display 

Crochet Clothing 
Bags
Children's aprons with crayons in pockets 
Adult's Aprons in various sizes 
Cushions - hand painted quilted 
Crochet Blankets 


If you see something you like but want in a different colour or size - just ASK!



No comments:

Post a Comment