Tuesday 22 October 2013

Exhibition this weekend ................ previews

Well guests are lining up ready - emails with lists and what can they exhibit or not space etc etc
I know various member's are putting the peddle to the metal trying to finish things off - those final touches! 
I can smell if not hear all that midnight oil being burnt .................... sizzle sizzle 

As I get to see some of peoples inventories I can see just from the titles the fun and exciting things coming
http://peninsulacrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

The catalogues are done and away to be printed ................ just the exhibition cards to do - devil is in the detail here! 
Plus I have yet to do the THEME notices - Ladies gifts; Mens Gifts; Childrens; Christmas ..... etc you get the idea ...............

We have lots of new guest exhibitors as well as our popular regulars - so should be an exciting show with lots new and different things for people to see.

Well I must start burning my midnight oil - as I must finish off my bags and get them lined and finished off ............ plus some felted hats need embellishing 

A customer came at the weekend to pick up her lovely cowls she ordered (one in hand painted in greens and blues ina linen cotton blend from Peru and the other in a gorgeous viscose and cotton in steel grey with a lovely sheen). She had a sneak preview of the bags and she ordered a smaller version of the Camellia's Bag - I am so pleased :-) ......... makes it all worthwhile! Just love a happy customer!! 

Well sewing beckons and had better put my foot to the sewing machine pedal.......................... linings made but yet to hand sewn into the bags ..then to take pics! 





No comments:

Post a Comment