Sunday 3 November 2013

John Ives Shoe Shop - Woodbridge

John Ives,  a lovely chap and his family run the John Ives shoe shop in Thoroughfare in Woodbridge - and a lovely place it is - lots of yummy shoes and boots!!

Well John and his daughter Fay have seen my bags and are willing to take some for the shop!!

I took three in on Friday

Thus will be the sole retail outlet for my bags - so please go and see them there .................. more bags are in the planning stage and of course customers can order bags in any colour they wish

So wish us luck and that it all turns out well for all!!

Again many thanks to John and his family for allowing me this opportunity

Plus the staff I the shop are also wonderful - you could not have more helpful assistants in helping you choose just the right footwear - and everyone always has smile for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment