Sunday 30 August 2015

Art on the Prom - Felixstowe promenade SEPT 6th Sunday 10am-4.30pm

It is that time of year again and Art on the Prom is next weekend SUNDAY 6th SEPTEMBER
10am - 4.30pm

Be over 80 Art and Craft stalls along the Prom - plus events, music, bands , theatre, workshops, art installations on the beach - lots of food
So something for everyone .........
All really well run by Mary Wyatt and her husband Steven
Its a brilliant day - so do come along!!
 
 
Peninsula Craft Group
will be at STAND 6 -
About 6 of the group will be there with a representative sampling of the work the group does - be handing out the leaflets for the next Peninsula Craft Exhibition (OCTOBER 24-25th at Ipswich High School for Girls at Wolverstone - 10am 5.30pm)
This will be their first time on the Prom so please go and support them!!
 
SingularOne
will be at STAND 73
With several helpers as  I can no longer manage this anymore
The M.E. gets worse each year now and find I can do very little these days without melt down
Was in a pretty bad state yesterday - comatose most of the day ............. :-((
And I had done nothing to deserve it - so much for pacing!
 
Anyway shall do my best - Hubbie and friends will be there to help me out and support me - or if need be take me home ..............
 
Soooo may be my last time on the Prom ..... wooo hooo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment