Sunday 23 August 2015

Waldringfield Village Produce, Flower & Craft Show August 2015

Today was Waldringfield's Village Show
With lots veggies, fruit and flowers plus of course crafts
A lovely small village affair
 
With much cajoling was encouraged to enter some of my handicrafts and was placed
 
 
My 'Far Pavillion's' Beach Huts Quilt was 1st in the Needlework Section
and
the judges noted it was a very close for Best in Show
 
 
 
My Bladderwrack Shawl - 1st in the Crochet Section

 
My 'Stone the Crows' was 2nd in the 'Other Handcraft' Section
 
My 'Orwell Bridge' hand painted Bag made 2nd in the Painting Section
yeee haaaa !
Pics to come of the show and all the glorious veggies, fruit and flowers
 
Sooooooooooooo  quite chuffed to say the least!
So thanks to Alexis for encouraging me and her and committees efforts in ensuring such a well run show (she also won lots of 1sts, 2nds, 3rds with her veggies, flowers and photography as did her husband John) - well done to you both!
Alexi's Plate of Veggies - such a fun display of a face
Possible wall hanging??
 
Met a few more of the local's
or their veggie representatives - LOL :-))

All looked very edible ................... yummmmmmmmmmmm esp the cakes!
 
 
Dear Les was with me throughout the day - keeping me vertical and supporting me - otherwise likely to fall over or have a panic attack or a wobbly - hung onto him all day!
 
But sadly missed out on my friends 50th Wedding Anniversary in Framlingham - sorry Lal & Bri - hope you had a wonderful day - and bought flowers etc to bring up to you
But see you both soon as poss!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment