Tuesday 8 September 2015

Art on the Prom last Sunday November 2015

Well am utterly exhausted - now the payback health-wise
Yesterday was asleep ALL Day and could not walk!!
Today only surfaced at noon and have a small window to catch up with - sofa beckoning as I write am so exhausted just need to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Arms numb .....legs errrrrrrrrrrrr well still attached - LOL

Anyway a heartfelt thanks to Debbie and Hubbie who both set everything up and took it all down again at the end of the day and both talked to customers and sold everything for me - I sat down for most of the day and only talked to regular customers and a few new ones
Debbie helped me up the Prom so managed this year to see a few of the stalls and Dick helped me all the way back (just about carried me - thanks Dick!!)
But most of all - thanks to all my customers (many regulars and friends) some new and I hope a few commissions will come out of the day ........................... thanks for looking and even greater thanks for those buying!

Again shared a stall with Estelle Westlake - her gorgeous but funky ceramics (yes guilty, I have a few of her things as well and commissioned a bowl)

Thanks to Mary and Stephen Wyatt who organise the day's event - so well run and organised
The variety of stalls this year was I think the best so far - saw Mary Wyatt's stall with her lovely ceramics of horses, birds (I have quite a few of her birds walking long my mantelpiece!), Verena Daniels and her sparkling glasswork (given her things as gifts - must commission a window hanging), Pat Todd and her ceramic bowls and plaques (have a wonderful fossil style plaque of hers and just love her chunky bowls)  and just too many over artists - over 80stalls!!
Plus events and entertainment all day and workshops for the children
Its on every year the FIRST SUNDAY in SEPTEMBER - so put it in your diary for next year NOW!!

Peninsula Crafts had their first stall this year and did very well and handed out lots of leaflets - which I hope will mean more visitors to our October Show at Wolverstone - October 24-25th - The groups 30th Exhibition

Well am really exhausted - sofa beckons and yet more sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep needed - fluffy blankie here I come ..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment