Wednesday 10 February 2016

Birthday Goodies - am I a lucky Girl!!!

It was my birthday last weekend and received some super pressies from friends

 
Gorgeous Hyacinths delivered from Pam - still smelling wonderful!
Chocs and champers with wrap from my good friend Debbie
&
Classy notebook, pen and hand wash/cream from Margaret my crafting friend
and a pretty pair f earrings from my friend Birgit
 
Plus cards from them and from a few other friends and Les's family
 
Whose a lucky girl......Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
 
THEN TODAY  arrives the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my friend and wonderful yarn supplier Julie at A WOOLLY TAIL
 
So I photographed them surrounded by A Woolly Tail and T B Ramsden's wonderful Yorkshire
Ramsdale Wools - all sourced from that wonderful generous heart of Yorkshire!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment