Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas Tree CAL - The ornaments .....

The ORNAMENTS - so far ....
Whew ...making progress!!
Spent all weekend crocheting like a maniac to try and catch up with the T B Ramsdens CAL ...... which I started back in October ...well yes ... err umm things got in the way ...as per usual!
Angels part done - yet to add hair and faces  ............... and lots more to make!!
 

Back at the start in October - tree in progress
You can download the FREE patterns here T B Ramsden -
There are separate patterns for the Tree plus ALL the ornaments - angels, snowmen, candy canes, parcels, snowflakes, bells, crackers etc
It is a really fun yet different CAL!
 
You can buy dedicated yarn packs from A WOOLLY TAIL - CAL Yarn Packs
 
It is not too late to get crocheting and catch up! You have time to get this all put together - if you get cracking making those crackers!!
 
I, as usual, changed things a little - I used the green Wendy wools but used the sparkly Wendy Supreme Cotton for the ornaments as I wanted a little bit of sparkle and added just enough Christmas bling
But I can ask Julie at A Woolly Tail to put together an exclusive, dedicated Sparkle Pack just for you, if interested?!
A pastels or bright's version .... :-)
Also I have changed the patterns a little - to ring the changes a tad .....
the colours and ...... .I have given the angels edged skirts, the crackers coloured edges  etc
Also plan to make the tree as a container for everything for storage of all the ornaments and so I can hide a few Xmas presents in there as well ;-) ;-)
 
Will post pics and a 'How to' later on!
 
I know I am awkward ................LOL :-))
 
The colour changes came about as I wanted this for a special little girl who likes PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment