Friday 7 October 2016

Christmas Tree - T B Ramsden CAL


Well I have finally succumbed - doing a CAL - my first!!
 
Started yesterday on the Christmas Tree (Part 1) and half way through already - quite easy to do :-))
Each week they release FREE a different part ...so am running a bit late here!
 
Already the tree, and its base, star and holly leaf & berries are already out there ...so some serious hooking to do
I have a flu/virus so tucked up under my blankie snoozing n snuffling n hooking when I can - so a fun project to keep me from feeling too miz :-(((
 
I am making a few modifications - you know me I always do!
Am making the tree branches in various lengths - just to grade them a little - just a few extra chains or stitches here and there - they are nice and curly!
Also making it with a ZIP so you can open it up and inside can stash some pressies and then after Christmas it can be used to store the decorations inside - well some of them LOL
 
When I get to that stage I will give instructions on how to do this ................ and other tweaks if people are interested
Also a USA version as I still think in USA terms LOL
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment