Friday 17 August 2012

ART on the PROM - SUNDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER

The next Art on the Prom
 in 
Felixstowe 
is on 
SUNDAY 
SEPTEMBER 2nd 
2012  
The Art on Prom Display in Pierrot's Window - who kindly support the event 

Detail of the display 


See the video advertising this years ART on the PROM
http://www.felixstowetv.co.uk/video-archive/viewvideo/919/community-a-charity/art-on-the-prom-promo

On the display board along with some lovely art work and photography are a couple of my items -
Hand Felted  and Crochet Floral Bag - with flowers and bead embellishment
(Part of a series of bags)
Hand dyed and crocheted  Shawl
Hand painted cushion cover 

I will be there......................so look out for me 
DH will be helping me and doing all the hard work setting up and taking down for me and helping through the day 
I will be sitting on my chair - lets hope good weather and lots people buying!! 

I will have among many things ..........
A wide range of my crochet - clothing and throws 
Hand painted and quilted beach hut - bags and cushion covers
My photographic cards 

Ask if you do not see anything you like as I will have extra things in crates under the table 

Remember you will be able to order things in alternate colours and yarn qualities - so just ask! 

Better get busy and make a few small things - do not have any lavender bags left for example! 

No comments:

Post a Comment