Friday 11 September 2009

Progress Jim - but not as we know it...........!?


More green lichenous green blobs flew off my crochet hook last night - as I waited for his nibbs to return from Dublin ..........while the Cat is away the Mouse will play .....with all things wool
It seems to be taking on a shawlly shape .....but that is how the shapes are arranged





Quick reshuffle ...............




Is it a blanket ..............a cushion cover ................. wall art ................... who knows at this stage - do I finish off all the wool and see what it will grow to .............like the classic SteveMcQueen film 'The Blob' ....................... scarey thought

On another front - the pink bag is now felted and drying ...awaiting final beading and embellishing .......






So feeling virtuous and very productive at the moment :-)

However I know I should be doing other things - more mundane - such as ............. cleaning the house (ugh) and all things domestic - Domestic Goddess I am not! More like Domestic Grunge - things are clean - just chaotic but organised (in my mind that is) .......... trying to organise my wool and fabric stash so can find things easily

Anyway all things domestic beckon .................. dusting,hoovering ................ and I think some breakfast would be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment